Talent Acquisition Partner - HQ
Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for building teams in close collaboration with your hiring managers? Does being part of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
In 2020 we’ve expanded our offering beyond restaurants to groceries, pharmacies, florists and a lot more - all referred to as Retail. Within this new field, as well as our continuously growing Restaurant space, our growth has skyrocketed and it’s now crucial we are bringing the right people in to help us achieve the next targets.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Talent 'squad' in Wolt HQ. In this role you'll be owning a particular business function and dedicate developing hiring processes together with the business function's Team Leads and Heads of Departments. In HQ Talent team we cover Marketing, Legal, Finance, Brand Experience, People and Global Business hires - and we currently have new functions and teams emerging! Our key locations are Helsinki, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the future of recruitment, and wants to be part of developing and improving hiring for a scale up company.
What you'll be doing:
- Team up with your dedicated business functions' hiring team and together plan a solid hiring roadmap; agree on processes and train interviewers where needed
- Come up with new and innovative ways to attract the best people globally to join Wolt
- Be the project lead on recruitment in your assigned function and gradually build industry expertise of that particular area
- Collaborate with your 'squad', namely HQ TAs and together share ideas and wins and help each other solving hiring related challenges
- See where you can make use of Talent Excellence team's ability to bring data and tools for better hiring strategies
- Build candidate pipelines that are relevant to your hiring teams
Our humble expectations
- You have previous experience in recruitment and you enjoy being the advisor and leader of processes
- You know what a good candidate journey entails, and you are always keen to building your network of people
- You are curious about technology and high growth startups
- You enjoy working in an international environment (you will have colleagues across the globe)
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Salomäki, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.