Brand Operations Lead
Wolt’s Brand Experience team is our in-house brand and design agency. The team is tasked with serving the company effectively to ensure our brand develops consistently in each market we operate in. Its role is to help build an honest, lifelong, consistent and delightful brand experience across all our touch points to all of Wolt users and audiences.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, the Brand Operations Lead is responsible for optimizing the way in which the team of creatives serves the wider business. As well as contributing to creative processes and ideating how concept ideas could be turned into reality. This includes establishing process and service levels, as well as educating the wider marketing community and business units about Brand Experience.
What you'll be doing
- Building Wolt’s Brand Experience communication workflow and establishing processes and service levels to ensure the businesses needs are met in the most optimal way.
- Working with stakeholders to educate on brand compliance and being the main owner of the Global Digital Asset Management (Bynder DAM) system.
- Leading and taking care of the brand communication on a global level.
- Creating a brand academy and project roadmap that balances the long-term ambitions of Wolt’s brand and design universe.
- Taking part in the creative process with the team, and turning concept ideas into surprising, warm, delightful, and effective multi-channel marketing communications that enables the world’s best brand experience.
- Ownership of global Brand days (Brand workshops) and bringing the Marketing & Brand communities closer together.
Our humble expectations
- Extensive project management background from within a multi-channel environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - being able to build relationships and manage brand communications across the Wolt’s 20+ countries.
- A strong ‘team’ mindset and a knack for delivering impactful results.
- Solid knowledge of brand building and marketing best practice across both online and offline channels.
- Excellent communication with regards to trainings and development environments.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international and diverse environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Due to the holidays season, we will start reviewing applications on January 10th.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria, Talent Acquisition Partner – email@example.com
Note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 210+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.