Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
This is an opportunity to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business in Cyprus. We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business!
Wolt launched in Cyprus in January 2020 and as the best rated app in Cyprus, we're servicing users in Niscosia, Limassol and Larnaca. We're growing rapidly and as a result of this, we need a new Operations Associate to join our team.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners in Nicosia and making sure that they have everything needed in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills! Our operations run seven days a week in Nicosia and although this role is mainly a Monday to Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform, to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation across Nicosia.
- Answer incoming messages from Courier Partners.
- Oversee Courier performance.
- Take care of all Courier Partner off-boardings.
- Manage inventory.
- Manage daily supply.
- Monitor Courier Partner cash balances.
Our humble expectations
- You are a people person, an excellent communicator and a big team motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally.
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Greek and able to work in English.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.