Talent Acquisition Lead, Product & Analytics
At Wolt recruitment is a first class citizen. We invite you to come feel that love and support for yourself by joining as a Talent Acquisition Lead for the Product Management, Product Design and Analytics departments!
Wolt is more than just a food delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. We’re looking for an experienced talent acquisition professional to join our “Product+” talent team, responsible for finding exceptional talent for our engineering, analytics, product management, product design and security teams. The domain is split into two areas: Engineering and Security, and Analytics and Product. The latter includes among others data science, data analytics, product management and product design. In this role, you’d be leading the group of Talent Acquisition Partners responsible for hiring for these departments, as well as doing some hands on hiring yourself. There are still partner positions to be filled within your team, but we expect it to be a team of 4-7 people within the next 6-12 months.
Our Product+ organization has grown from mere 20 people to 230+ in the space of 3 years. In the meantime Wolt has also been on a tremendous growth trajectory - in that same time we’ve grown from 5 countries to 23, a million users to 10 million, raised over 700MEUR in funding… and the list keeps going. This is your chance to be a part of building the next chapter of Wolt.
As a team lead you’ll be making sure we do the right things in the right ways. As a servant leader, you are there to enable your team to do their best work. The roles we hire for are located mainly in our Product Hubs in Helsinki and Berlin, but we hire internationally and for remote roles across Finland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Estonia. We hope for you to be based in either Helsinki or Berlin. We work in an end-to-end model, where each recruiter owns the roles they work with, from building the recruitment strategy and building the pipeline to closing.
What You'll Be Doing
As a team lead you’ll be making sure we do the right things in the right ways and to enable your team to do their best work.
- Make sure your team has the tools, skills and resources needed to support the hiring goals of your departments.
- Have regular 1on1s with team members, with feedback, goal setting and enabling their growth at Wolt.
- Facilitate daily work and rituals: prioritization, weeklies, stakeholder syncs etc.
- Driving exceptional quality - both in candidate experience and in your service towards your internal stakeholders. We don’t settle, we strive for excellence and do uncommon things uncommonly well at every opportunity.
- Work hands on some roles to support the growth and hiring of your departments all the way to executive level, including sourcing high-quality candidates and screening candidates in order to pinpoint the right talent to introduce to your hiring team.
- Bring value by being able to discuss our business, product development, values and mission with vehemence with our candidates.
- Communicating effectively (both verbally and written) to various stakeholders, f.ex. our department VP’s and directors and hiring managers.
- Guiding your hiring teams through the recruitment process with efficiency and finesse. Mentoring them on best practices, and supporting them in decision making.
Our humble expectations
- Prior experience and passion to lead a talent acquisition team, cultivating happy and performing people.
- Previous experience in recruiting for analytics, product management and/or product design through all levels, proven track record of filling said roles.
- Experience of a growth organization: building a team and hiring efficiently and effectively at scale and with high volumes.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English.
This position can be based either in Berlin or Helsinki.
We offer you an impactful role in building Wolt's product hub in Berlin, while enjoying the peer support of other experience talent acquisition professionals as colleagues. Our stock option program is a sure fire way of being invested in the future success of Wolt. If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you! Our recruitment process consists of 3 interview stages and an assignment to show your skills in practise. We’re looking to fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Product Talent Acquisition Lead, Laura Teerisuo, at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!