HR & Office Coordinator
Do you have excellent organisational skills and a passion for people? Does the idea of working for the 2nd fastest-growing company in Europe excite you? You could be the next addition to our Slovakian team!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Bratislava in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food and retail delivery scene step by step. This growth has been achieved due to the incredible drive of our amazing team - these guys are motivated to grow even more and as such, we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our next goals. :)
We are looking for a colleague who has a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of Office Management and HR. You’ll be working closely with Wolt’s country team in Slovakia, supporting locally on different HR, recruitment, onboarding and office management related tasks. You'll get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people-related tasks and projects, in a global, rapid-growth environment where no day is the same.
What you’ll be doing
- Keeping the office running smoothly and organized. Owning all office management related responsibilities, so that everything “just works”. This will include e.g. interacting with local vendors, stacking up the fridge at the office, and helping different teams on whatever they need help with.
- Overseeing stock of office supplies, ordering and procurement of supplies and managing all aspects of office operations including maintaining the office/kitchen inventory, receiving mail/packages and maintaining Covid-19 safety protocols and practices.
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment for all team members and guests and scheduling, planning and designing team events.
- Employee document administration (e.g. drafting and updating employment agreements, testimonials, and other employee documents).
- HR system updates to our global HR system and local payroll.
- Onboarding new employees and supporting recruitment processes with e.g. doing initial candidate screening and scheduling interviews.
- Advising team-leads and employees locally on different people topics and questions.
Our humble expectations
- Ideally, you have the basic understanding of most common People processes and practices, like employee document administration, compensation and onboarding. Most importantly, you see yourself developing your career within HR and you’re willing to invest time to learn more each and every day.
- Strong communication skills and a can do attitude and you shine with your problem solving skills and can do attitude.
- You love working with people and building networks and you’re able to take an initiative when needed and work independently.
- You master the basic PowerPoint and Excel skills to be able to put your ideas to paper.
- Strong communicator and fluent in Slovakian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The basic wage component ranges from EUR 1,150 to EUR 1,200 (brutto) monthly depending on candidate’s experience and skills.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.