Are you an ambitious marketing manager with proven experience of creating brand awareness around your product? Are you obsessed with growth and delivering next-level marketing campaigns? If this sounds like you, we'd love to speak with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order everything from pizza to paracetamol and either pick it up at the venue or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’ve been growing rapidly in Croatia ever since we entered the market in 2018. From our humble start in Zagreb we’ve expanded to 9 other cities with even more growth planned in the coming months!
This growth has been achieved due to the incredible drive of our amazing team - we're motivated to grow even more and as such, we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our next goals. We plan to scale even more as we go into 2022 and our new Marketing Manager will be a crucial part of this!
As our Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for leading the local marketing team that is in charge of planning and executing Wolt’s customer, restaurant, retail & courier marketing in Croatia. Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we optimize our marketing budget and get the most ‘bang for our buck’.
This involves creating campaigns that span multiple channels and boosts both Wolt’s profile and market share in Croatia. You’ll be expected to then build strong relationships with partner brands, influencers and the local media and thus need to know how and when to link impactful messages across digital, OOH and press, and then how to utilize your resources effectively.
Reporting into the General Manager, you’ll also work with other team leads in the region to create the commercial strategy and plot the roadmap for our continued growth in Croatia.
What you’ll be doing
- Creation and implementation of the local marketing strategy.
- Brand building using relevant creative materials and support from agencies when necessary.
- Funnel analysis, conversion tracking, cohort performance analysis, customer surveys.
- Partnership building with influencers, our restaurants and third-party contacts.
- Collaborating with the central UA team for both courier and customer campaigns.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeting and forecasting.
- Overseeing of all online and offline activities and campaigns.
- Local and central reporting.
- Marketing team management.
- Coordination and management of media buying agencies.
- Responding to PR inquiries.
Our humble expectations
- Background within e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality.
- Extensive experience in the same or similar role.
- Solid understanding of social media channels.
- Strong creative eye balanced with an analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Tech savvy and experienced with online analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- Ability to really own a project, work autonomously and proactively.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluent in English and Croatian.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions, you can reach out to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.