Program Manager, Restaurants Sales Operations
Are you a sales operations professional obsessed with continuous growth? Do you have a data-driven mindset and enjoy working hands-on with our global teams and partners to deliver a big impact? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
The Global Operations team ensures that we hyper-grow our business profitably in all of our 23 countries. Currently it is the home of our restaurant business. We work on a wide array of central restaurant development topics to empower the best local restaurants and help our cities become great places to live. In order to do so, we work closely with key functional leaders across dimensions such as product, marketing and operations.
Equally importantly, we support our teams in different markets to solve challenges and improve performance to become a world-class sales organization. Ultimately, we judge our success based on the performance of restaurants woltwide. Our team consists of strategic doers. We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is part of our DNA.
We are now looking for a Program Manager, Restaurant Sales Operations to play a critical role in developing our restaurant sales operations centrally, as well as to support our teams in different markets. In this role you will be designing sales and account programs to drive the performance of our country teams across 23 markets. This is your opportunity to join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
What you'll be doing
- Designing sales / account management programs and strategy driving the efficiency and performance of our country acquisition teams.
- Owning sales program initiatives through ongoing market / competitor analysis.
- Managing strategic and operationally complex projects with a cross-functional team.
- Re-imagining how we approach acquisition of our partners - driving incremental improvements in sales team productivity, headcount efficiency and organization design,
- Developing best practices to improve the efficiencies of our sales, partner onboarding and account management teams and rolling them out across countries.
- Managing program roadmaps and long-term vision, coordinating stakeholders and daily operations to ensure we are aligned with the company direction and supported by markets to deliver on our goals.
- Going deep into numbers and making data driven business decisions. We have solid data on everything, the key is to have a strong nose for value and understand what really matters.
- Working closely with Regional Lead - Sales Ops as your peer to ensure smooth market implementation of your programs.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Restaurants Sales Operations.
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience in sales operations in a tech/platform ecosystem or top tier management consulting company.
- Previous experience in sales, business development and/or key account management.
- Drive, ownership and independence. Comfortable working both independently as well as managing a group of stakeholders, often in parallel across multiple topics.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint) are a must. Previous experience with data analytics platforms such as Looker or data management systems such as SQL is a bonus.
- Hands on experience with at least one of the leading sales CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, e.g. Helsinki or Berlin. Wolt is a global company and therefore you should expect some travelling to our markets.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.