Are you an experienced Team Lead with exceptional management skills? Does leading a team of world class Customer Support Team Leads within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
With their excellent management skills, our Customer Support Team Leads are the glue that holds together the marketplace. They ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support Manager you will lead our Danish Customer Support Team Leads and inspire the high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Guide and train the Customer Support Team Leads in order to improve the Associates performance and personal development and happiness
- Implement new work procedures and features and allow feedback around these
- Analyzing and optimizing: You will look for patterns in incoming requests, translating it to actions and improvements - get your spreadsheet skills ready, there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Work together with our Head of Customer Support to develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers.
Our humble expectations
- You have already managed Team Leads and you're excited to join our award-winning Operations team.
- You enjoy leading and growing a team, and do your best to make sure your team always understands the purpose of why they should provide the best possible service.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Customer Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Team Leads are progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong leadership skills and know-how to motivate your team
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and leading an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
There's no deadline for applying to this role - we'll be conducting interviews immediately, so don't delay in submitting your application!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Bjarne Vibe, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimize our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!