Technical Account Manager
Are you a technical account management professional obsessed with continuous growth? Do you have a data-driven mindset and enjoy working hands-on with our global teams and partners to deliver a big impact? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
The Global Operations team ensures that we hyper-grow our business profitably in all of our 23 countries. Currently it is the home of our restaurant business. We work on a wide array of central restaurant development topics to empower the best local restaurants and help our cities become great places to live. In order to do so, we work closely with key functional leaders across dimensions such as product, marketing and operations.
Equally importantly, we support our teams in different markets to solve challenges and improve performance to become a world-class sales organization. Ultimately, we judge our success based on the performance of restaurants woltwide. Our team consists of strategic doers. We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is part of our DNA. Most people at Wolt crunch data on a daily basis, including our CEO.
We are now looking for the first Technical Account Manager to our Global Merchant Operations team to support our partners through the integration implementations from presales to monitoring everything in production. The role will focus on supporting our partners in implementing the integration to our API as well as steering the way they implement it to ensure that the Wolt Delivery experience is as smooth as possible. This is your opportunity to join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving API adoption, including managing incoming integration requests from integrators or merchants who operate across multiple Wolt markets and reaching out to POS companies and facilitating integrations with Wolt.
- Working with the integrations product team at Wolt to discover merchant needs in various markets.
- Planning and executing integration rollouts to existing and new merchant venues on Wolt.
- Guiding implementation: Proposing various integration data flows based on use cases and merchant challenges as well as helping integrators and merchants with testing and best practices.
- Managing relationships and monitoring integrations.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Global Merchant Operations.
Our humble expectations
- A solid understanding of APIs and API based integrations, experience with API testing and management tools such as Postman is a plus.
- Project management skills to help merchants implement and manage integrations.
- Drive, ownership and independence. Comfortable working both independently as well as managing a group of stakeholders, often in parallel across multiple topics.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint) are a must, as well as the ability to use data analytics and pitch integrations usage across multiple types of merchant partners. Hands on experience with internal IT tools such as ERPs or POS is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to ensure integration partners can easily integrate with Wolt.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, e.g. Helsinki or Berlin. Wolt is a global company and therefore you should expect some travelling to our markets.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + Stock options plan + Benefits
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.