Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
With an awesome restaurant team to ensure we acquire and onboard the best restaurants in Riga, we are now looking for our next superstar to join the team.
As a Restaurant Specialist, you will support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Latvia. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform including photos, menus, training of staff, testing, and follow up
- Ensuring restaurant partner menus on the platform up to date
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners in order to improve their performance
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for restaurant partners
- Assisting Restaurant Partnership Managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous sales support or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Analytical, experience with Looker is a plus
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Latvian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We have multiple positions for this role and will hire the right people as soon as we find them. So apply today! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristina Nikolic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!