Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in marketing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Slovenia ever since we entered the market in the autumn of 2019, following on from our success in Croatia and then Serbia. From our humble start in Ljubljana, we’re now delivering in 5 other locations across the country!
As a result of how much our brand has grown in the last 12 months, we’re now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Ljubljana. In short, you will help out with a big range of our marketing efforts all over Slovenia. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for our communication channels, owning your own projects within marketing and analysing their performance.
Other tasks will be agreed together with our Marketing Manager and the rest of the Slovenian operations team. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility.
So if you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Working on omnichannel strategies for restaurant and retail partnership marketing strategy and execution developing and implementing efficient joint-marketing plans with our partners
- Develop a strategy for user acquisition campaigns. Collaborate with the central UA team for both courier and customer campaigns. Reevaluate the results and improve campaigns
- Forecasting the impact of selected marketing strategies and assessing their ROI
- Ensuring that our retail growth targets are met through owning and managing retail campaigns across the channels
- Utilize data and insights to inspire future strategies and optimize existing campaigns.
Our humble expectations
- Several years of relevant experience from marketing, media, brand, or advertising background.
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- You have proven experience in data analysis and data-driven approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Having experience in creating user journeys and acquisition funnels.
- You’re very involved, eager to learn and not scared of getting your hands dirty in everyday tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Experience with B2C marketing, eCommerce and branding is an advantage.
- Fluent in Slovenian & English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.