Global Head of Facilities & Real Estate
Are you an experienced facilities management professional with a vision on how to build a global facilities function? Does impacting how one of Europe’s fastest growing companies continues to scale interest you? If so, then we’d love to talk!”
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
Wolt is expanding and growing rapidly globally. While we continue to scale, we want to ensure we are offering our team Wolt-like environment across all 23 countries and 200+ cities we are currently operating in. The goal is to offer everyone the best possible experience in terms of facilities.
And that’s where you come in!
We need someone to take ownership of our office facility portfolio globally and overall take our facility management to the next level. You will develop our overall facilities strategy and implement this through global and regional policies with great scaling and operational plans.
Collaboration is central to this role. As well as working closely with colleagues in HR, finance and central management, you will also align with regional general management to support local business needs. On a strategic level, you're able to lead activities that require the integration of cross-organisational functions and successfully coordinate this with other departments.
All this will of course require the right mindset - you’ve got to be comfortable working with taking initiative and building things from scratch. However, the reward is that you get to influence how the daily working environments of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies look like!
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and maintaining our real estate and facilities strategy, guidance, Wolt-like office standards and processes.
- Building both our facilities portfolio and a collaborative team of office managers to help us scale globally.
- Developing and implementing company security protocols across our locations
- Planning the development of the sites, space planning analysis and optimization, in connection to headcount plans and overall growth.
- Overseeing the global budget facilities budget and forecasting and working with finance and legal to review requirements around our facilities portfolio.
- Participating in the planning and design of our office layouts to ensure the best possible experience for our employees and the best fit for our amazing culture.
- You will be based at one of our offices at Berlin, Copenhagen or Helsinki and can expect some travelling.
Our humble expectations
- Extensive experience in managing an international facility portfolio, previous experience in successfully creating a facilities function and creating and leading relevant facilities projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of facilities management and market trends and the capability to plan 3+ years ahead.
- An academic degree from a relevant field.
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- The "Wolt usuals": Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving environment, strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, and a true growth mindset to consistently learn and develop skills.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + Stock options plan + Benefits
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.