Are you an experienced customer support professional with leadership experience and passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Our journey in Greece started in January 2019 and from there we've expanded to Malta and Cyprus in the spring of 2020, as well as Thessaloniki in July 2020 and in Larisa in February 2021.
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds the marketplace together. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support Lead, you will manage our support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
Even though we deliver 7 days a week, our new Support Lead will only be required to work Monday - Friday :)
What you'll be doing
- Leading by example and showing what customer-obsessed means: At Wolt, our Customer Support-team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar for the way we do support at Wolt.
- Analyzing and optimizing: You will look for patterns in incoming requests, translating it to actions and improvements - get your spreadsheet skills ready, there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Strategizing: You will work together with our Head of Customer Support to develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers.
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will provide performance feedback, make sure your team is motivated and meets SLA's.
- Communicating: Understanding and setting the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- Proven leadership experience and background from customer experience, product management, customer insights, or similar field
- Experience and passion for working with analytics. You love exploring customer insights and patterns to take the customer experience and the way support is done to new heights.
- Passionate about customer experience and enjoy working and engaging with people.
- Data-driven and able to work with data and turn your findings into actions to help the rest of the core team understand how support is progressing according to the KPIs.
- Can-do attitude and positive energy. You enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and you like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You have the skills and know-how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others in how to use our support tools and make things smarter.
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together.