Retail Sales Associate
Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
To achieve this, we must first assemble the team of motivated sales superheroes who’ll secure the relationships with the retailers that our customers in Hungary want to order from. That means your role as a Retail Sales Associate is build and manage a pipeline of Retail partners to approach and sign up to Wolt. This is an entry level role so attitude and enthusiasm will count for a lot more than experience!
What you’ll be doing
- Being the main point of contact (inbound and outbound) for retailers that have shown interest towards Wolt
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and understanding which kind of retail portfolio we are building here at Wolt
- Assisting the retail (especially sales) team with other ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A bachelor's degree or experience within a B2B outbound account management role is a plus
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Fluent in the Hungarian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.