Support Team Lead
Are you an experienced customer support professional with leadership experience and passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users. Fast forward to today, we're super excited to announce that we've officially launched our operations in Germany as country #23!
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support Team Lead, you will manage our German support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing and optimising: You will look for patterns in incoming requests, translating it to actions and improvements, and communicating it to external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Strategising and collaborating: You will develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers. Knowing the inner mechanics of our customer service systems, you will collaborate closely with our other teams to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will be providing performance feedback and making sure your team meets KPIs.
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Customer Support-team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide. You set targets for yourself and your team and walk the extra mile to beat new records as a company.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- Experience with leading a customer-facing team. Experience from a similar role in the SaaS or tech industry is an advantage.
- Passionate about service and enjoy working and engaging with people.
- Data-driven and able to turn your findings into actions to help the rest of the core team understand how support is progressing according to the KPIs.
- Can-do attitude and positive energy. You enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and you like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Strong leadership skills and know how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others in how to use our support tools.
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task.
- Fluent in German and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your inquiries to:
Orlando Balzer, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.