Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Estonia in 2016 and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Retail Associate to join our team in Tallinn!
As such, we need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training.
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate.
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team.
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance.
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners.
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Self-starter with a passion for food and retail!
- Fluent in Estonian and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Anna Tyulpanova, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!