Are you a multitasker, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling HR Operations in a truly global tech organisation, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
Reporting to the HR Courier Support Lead, the HR Courier Support is responsible to keep our couriers happy in terms of administrative support and HR related matters. In this role you will work alongside experienced C-suite executives with significant experience in scaling startups.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling courier document administration
- Doing HR system updates
- Working closely with our local payroll provider
- Writing and maintaining people policies and guides for our couriers
- Working with HR-related reporting and analytics through the data in our HR system
- Taking care of all courier-related contracts and inquiries
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience in HR operations is a must
- Excellent communicator in German and English (both orally and in writing)
- Passion for customer-facing interaction and solving issues
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Overall, you’ll get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people-related tasks and projects, in a global, rapid-growth environment where no day is the same as the day before. So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your inquiries to:
Sarah Gilming, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.