Operations Specialist - Data & Logistics
Are you a fast learner with excellent analytical skills? Do you love working in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
As our Operations Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for the operations team and being responsible for everything related to data and statistics - be that system knowledge or practical challenges.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times! Our operations run seven days a week in multiple cities - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you'll be doing
- Working with data, statistics and business reports to provide the team guidance on making the right data-driven decisions
- Using multiple data sources to collect, organise, evaluate and summarise information for the operations team
- Being a point of contact for the operation team and wider local team in everything relating to data and statistics - be that systems knowledge or practical challenges
- Performing deep dives into various aspects of operations to provide an in-depth understanding from data perspective
Our humble expectations
- Relevant education or experience
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical and data tools
- Ability to present data in a concise and useful way
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Fluent in English and Polish
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.