Head of Offline Marketing
Are you an experienced data-driven offline media marketer with strong analytical skills? Do you have a passion for being one of the first people to build and scale offline marketing channels within the fastest-growing delivery service in the world? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. Our central team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and we run all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house. And now we are searching for our first Head of Offline Marketing to join our newly-built Offline Marketing team where your primary goal will be to take our Offline strategies to a whole new level.
Reporting to our VP of Performance Marketing, this senior marketing leader will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution for all of our offline marketing channels, inclusive of TV, Radio, Out of Home, Direct Mail, Sport & Entertainment, with more to come. This is a very exciting role that combines analytical thinking (e.g. data-driven steering of media ad spend) with strong Creative judgment (e.g. what makes the Ads stand out & driving long-term conversions).
Since our Offline marketing team is newly set up, you will also have a great opportunity to build up the new function, later on leading the internal team, and directly manage relationships with many external partners - including media and buying agencies, data providers, etc. in collaboration with country marketing teams. Additionally, the person will partner tightly with our in-house Creative and Brand teams to produce strong and memorable TV and offline ads that resonate with our target audience.
What you'll be doing
Scale our hyperlocal marketing activities across 23 countries by identifying the best offline marketing channels to boost both brand awareness and customer acquisition for Wolt’s delivery service.
- Be responsible for planning, booking and evaluating performance-driven offline marketing campaigns in TV, radio, OOH and print together with our country marketing teams.
- Conduct different A/B tests on media channels, TV media distribution, placements, formats and creatives etc. to find out the tailored strategies for each Wolt’s country & city.
- Build a comprehensive data-driven analysis by connecting media KPIs with our core business data in order to justify the ROI of each campaign.
- Lead constant improvement of offline planning to meet the business goals through well-structured measurement and stewardship of measurement roadmap with our Analytics & Marketing Tech team (attribution, incrementality, marginal efficiency etc.)
- Partner closely with our Brand & Creative department to support the creative development process based on data-driven insights
- Long term vision to reinforce our data-driven offline marketing strategy & build hybrid model for Wolt with both collaborating with strong global partners as well as our own affiliate scheme in different regions.
Our humble expectations
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and enjoy tackling challenges and finding creative solutions with limited resources.
- Highly quantitative & analytical, a data-driven mindset that enjoys digging into the data.
- Detailed oriented & organized, structured and process driven - able to stay on top of 20 or more marketing activities across multiple countries & cities without single detail slipping through.
- 5+ years of experience in managing and executing data-driven offline marketing strategies & measurement at scale.
- Experience managing & balancing brand & performance-oriented marketing goals with strong understanding of offline media buying landscape including attribution, measurement & media channels.
- Both in-house management and external agency experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - any other language is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Marko Pavicevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
We will start getting back to all the applicants starting from September 20th.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact on packaging and sustainability in the food delivery industry, then Wolt just might be for you.