Enterprise Sales Manager - Wolt Delivery
Are you an experienced sales professional that’s hungry for your next big challenge? Do you have a strong understanding of enterprise sales in Israel? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. However, in the last 12 months we’ve expanded first into retail and now into Delivery-as-a-Service, a project we’re referring to as Wolt Delivery.
Wolt Delivery connects sellers to the fastest, most reliable delivery network in town. Perfect for retail products, home goods, groceries, and more. We’ve already had major success here by securing a partnership with Wix.com, but this is just the start!
As our new Enterprise Sales Manager, you’ll be tasked with building and managing your own pipeline of business partners to approach and sign up to Wolt. This requires a good understanding of both the most appropriate partners across various verticals to prioritise, as well as strong communication and negotiation skills to get your targets through the sales funnel.
As time progresses and more partners are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop. This means that you must thrive in the ‘start-up’ environment where constant change means there’s always lots to get your teeth into!
What you’ll be doing
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships and building relationships with the identified partners - ensuring you tailor the approach accordingly to best position Wolt as a partner of choice.
- Identifying potential partners that will enhance Wolt’s portfolio, and using the right blend of data and logic to gauge potential performance and unit economics.
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the account management team steps in.
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategy that accelerates Wolt Delivery’s market expansion.
Our humble expectations
- Sales experience is a must; you need to be a natural ‘hunter’ with hunger to build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.