Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As such, we need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and retail partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Latvian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Monthly salary range is between 1400 - 1500 EUR depending on experience.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Anna Tyulpanova, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.