Customer Support Lead
Вы обожаете работу с клиентами? Dinamik bir mühitdə işləməkdən zövq alırsınız? Are you a team player, who knows how to support your colleagues? If the answers to the questions are a YES! Then read further.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery and retail platform. We have launched our services in Azerbaijan in the summer of 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step, by launching in such cities as Baku, Sumgait, and Ganja.
As our team is growing, we're looking for a Customer Support Lead to join our team in Azerbaijan! In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to provide best support to our Customers, Restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for someone who takes ownership beyond the obvious and who can take that extra step to support the team.
As a Team Lead you will be not only helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Azerbaijan, but also make sure that our Support team is working in the best possible way during their shifts! You will inspire a high quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners.
What you'll be doing
- Handling Customer, Restaurant and Courier Partner Support.
- Leading by example: For us at Wolt, customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems, this is why you will learn our Support from A to Z, and will continuously raise the bar of the service we provide. You will have the responsibility of managing the team together with your Support Lead colleague. Being able to act as a sparring partner helping your colleagues to grow is a key ability.
- Shift Scheduling: Participate in scheduling the shifts in the Support Team and searching for the best possible ways to do it.
- Recruiting: You will ensure that the Support Team delivers a first-class performance week in and week out despite being the fastest growing team within Wolt Azerbaijan. So, you need to be able to spot the best talent ‘out there’.
- Training: You enjoy learning and teaching others. This includes onboarding processes and mentoring the whole team whenever it’s needed.
Our humble expectations
- You can formulate yourself very well, both verbally as well as in written form. That holds for Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
- As an excellent communicator you have the ability to adapt your tone to your audience.
- You are customer obsessed and have experience in Customer Support or Customer Service.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- You enjoy working together and leading a growing team, and making sure your colleagues always understand the purpose of what they do and what defines a great performance.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing, so you need to have good Excel skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
If the above perfectly describes you and you like moving fast and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
Application deadline is on Sunday October 24th, but will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.