Workforce Management Specialist
Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge in the field of Workforce Management and customer support analytics? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Our Support Team has been growing rapidly in Finland to a team of more than 230 Support Associates who have specialized in providing world-class support to our customers and partners. As such, we need a Workforce Management Specialist to take responsibility for shift scheduling and headcount planning processes within the Support team. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with working with data in complex, high-paced service operations environment. In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Forecast, plan, schedule, analyze, create and communicate Support Shifts, using our WFM and BI tools and - of course - spreadsheets.
- Analyze data and present key insights from large amounts of Support data: you will help our Support management team to track our team-wide performance metrics and service levels. One of your main success criteria will be to constantly improve our staffing predictions against actuals!
- Work together with Team Leads, Support Managers & Head of Support to develop strategies and continuously optimize our forecasting, shift scheduling and performance management processes.
- Work in close co-operation with Support Managers and Support Team Leads to continuously balance operational needs, budgeting and employee experience
- Work in close collaboration with our People team, ensuring that employer obligations are always met in shift scheduling
- Deliver shift schedules and other reports for payroll and finance
Our humble expectations
- You are proactive, service-minded and enjoy working with people
- You are tech-savvy and seek to learn and teach others in how to use our Customer Support tools
- You have lazer-sharp focus on details, but can also take the “helicopter view” to ensure that successful WFM processes fit our broader Support strategy
- Knowledge from shift scheduling and/or resource planning in similar fields (such as accounting, project management or leading volunteers). Experience from WFM or Shift Scheduling tools/applications is considered a plus.
- Solid Excel / Google Sheets skills and knowledge in / strong interest towards data analytics. SQL skills are a plus.
- Fluent in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- A competitive salary and benefits
The application deadline is 6th December, but we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.