Retail Partnership Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships and managing your own portfolio? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We have recently also started working with other partners, such as supermarkets and other retailers. As such, we are looking for a strong sales professional to lead and grow our retail partnership offering in Latvia. The retail business segment is fairly new to both Wolt and Latvia, and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations.
The ideal candidate for the Retail Partnership Manager role is ready to take on a two-fold job: introducing Wolt to retailers in our cities, so that they can start experiencing the benefits of our service, as well as develop our product offering in collaboration with the local team and our Finnish HQ. Preferably, you understand what our users want before they do it themselves!
What you'll be doing
- Establish and grow a fairly new non-restaurant segment, focusing on supermarkets and other retail stores at Wolt - getting familiar with the various verticals in the market and competition.
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Structuring and conducting negotiations both internally and externally to materialize high impact deals.
- Nurture the existing relationships with retailers and other partners to deepen the partnerships, and to enable growth and increase each partner’s sales on our platform.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offering to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
- Make sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data, and continuously optimizing and developing the retail portfolio to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
Our humble expectations
- You have solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B or consumer goods sales position, and you love both closing deals and keeping your clients happy.
- You have the ability to engage with executives, small business owners and other stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establishing this fresh segment in Latvia.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt, to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are fluent in Latvian and English.
- Experience from within either the retail or tech industries is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The salary range for this position is from 1900 euros gross. Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Kristina Nikolic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.