Are you an experienced service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform, although more recently we’ve expanded into other sectors like retail as well.
We launched in Greece in 2019, and from our humble beginnings in Athens we now operate in 6 additional cities, bringing our customers what they need, when they need it! As a result of such rapid expansion - and the plans we have for 2022, we need a new Restaurant Development Associate to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners as well as managing your own portfolio of partners personally!
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to join us and help make the cities we deliver in better!
What you'll be doing
- Working as part of our superstar Restaurant Development team, ensuring our partners get the best possible onboarding experience
- Managing your own portfolio of venues and driving their growth on the Wolt platform through actions like different activations and menu improvements
- Meetings with restaurant partners to ensure they’re enjoying working with us and also to negotiate new terms & plan promo actions.
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Share best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience in sales is necessary, but energy and enthusiasm are highly appreciated as well
- Awesome interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Driving license essential
- Fluent in Greek & able to work in English
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.