Are you a world-class creative professional and copywriter? Would you like to develop and maintain the tone of voice of one of the fastest-growing global brands in the world? If yes, continue reading!
Wolt is a Helsinki-based global technology company best known for our food and retail delivery platform. We’ve grown so significantly in the last few years that in 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second-fastest growing company. Today, we operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia – and we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. We don’t compromise on quality and we’re fanatic about being the best in what we do. Now, we’re building our very own in-house Brand Experience team to provide our consumers and partners the friendly, clean and professional brand experience they deserve.
For this journey, we’re looking for a world-class Creative Director who has that magic touch to communicate, in terms of tone-of-voice and world-class copy, what Wolt’s service means and can offer, deep down.
You will be joining a creative, low-ego, high-performance team of motion designers, graphic designers and 3D illustrators on a mission to ensure our brand develops consistently in each of the 20+ markets we operate in, from Germany to Japan and Norway to Greece.
What you’ll be doing
- Transform creative briefs into successful campaign ideas, drive copy end to end and develop witty marketing content.
- Own and develop the marketing communications copy and tone-of-voice process.
- Be the lead coach to our local marketing teams and central functions on tone of voice and communication style that aligns our brand identity with our values and what we offer to our customers and partners.
- Coordinate language needs for creative adaptations between design and execution.
Our humble expectations
- 7+ years of experience in creative copywriting, ideally from an agency or a B2C background.
- Experience in transforming and implementing global tone-of-voice strategies.
- The writing and verbal skills of an ultra-experienced communicator.
- Exceptional creative problem-solving skills.
- Native-level English skills.
Of course we would say this, but it’s worth stating that Wolt is a great place to work. We have a warm vibe and fun colleagues. We help each other grow.
If you are excited about the chance of joining an ambitious but humble team, taking ownership and being part of an extremely fast-growing company, click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international and diverse environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally-scaling tech company with a friendly doer culture.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
- Flexible remote working available.
Application deadline is June 20th 2021.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria, Talent Acquisition Partner – Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by email. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.