Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships and close deals? Do you get excited about joining one of the fastest-growing tech companies and building up our restaurant portfolio in Norway? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
A few years ago, Wolt operated in only 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 10M registered users.
We recently launched in Bergen and Sandnes, and are already present in Oslo, Trondheim, Tromsø and Stavanger - with more cities to come soon. We’re expanding rapidly, from our offices in Oslo, and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun and rapid expansion and help to further build our restaurant offering on the app.
As such, we need a strategic and business-savvy sales professional to own signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You will own your own market in Norway and have the full responsibility to build the best restaurant offering in your assigned market. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing the market to identify the highest potential partnerships in your assigned market in Norway. Establishing connections with the restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Consulting with the potential partners to understand their business and how we could create mutual growth.
- Being strategic in the way you expand the restaurant portfolio in your market - strategically expanding the restaurant portfolio in current areas, but also owning how we build up the restaurant portfolio in new cities.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue potentials in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a B2B sales position focusing on new business and closing deals. Ideally, you have previous exposure in field sales.
- An entrepreneurial, analytical, and self-motivated mindset to work comfortably in a remote capacity.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge or passion for the local restaurant scene.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus
- Native fluency in Norwegian and English is a must.
- Flexibility to travel every once in a while to meet with restaurant owners in other cities in Norway.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, building things, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! In this role, you would own your own markets and have the freedom to shape our restaurant offering. We focus on quality metrics and don't believe in micromanaging, hence you will have a lot of room to manage your own time and work.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.