Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 200 cities across EMEA, servicing over 12M registered users.
As we are growing rapidly we are now recruiting a Restaurant Specialist to work in close co-operation with the Restaurant Development Managers and support associates help our restaurant partners maximize their opportunity for success.
As a Restaurant Specialist, you are the restaurants’ extended support in the day-to-day operations for tasks Wolt support cannot handle. This includes; ensure their menus are updated on the platform, supporting general issues, and building long-term relationships to enhance the growth of the portfolio.
This Restaurant Specialist is based in Malmö, but you will also travel to other cities across the country, up to approximately 20 % of the time.
What you'll be doing
- Managing restaurant partnerships, providing excellent support by solving day-to-day issues, and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Using a data-based approach ensure our KPI's are optimized, and make sure our restaurant partners storefront is “ready for a sale”
- Work closely together with the marketing team to support the planning and execution of campaigns and revenue-generating activities together with restaurant partners
- Conduct in-market visits and partner calls to establish and build strong relationships with our restaurant portfolio
- Assisting the partner team with ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Getting your hands dirty; we’re developing a lot from scratch
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Maria von Frenckell , Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.