Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition leader, having experience in building and leading world-class Talent Acquisition teams on a global level? Does leading the Talent Acquisition function of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies sound like fun? Do you strive for nothing less than the world-class? If you answered yes, yes, and yes! then, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Wolt’s People Team currently consists of 55 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. To reach the next stage of our exciting growth plans we are continuing to expand our People Team and are now looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition to join our team. We would love you to join Wolt and help us in the next chapter in our growth journey.
As our Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you would have a holistic ownership of our Talent Acquisition function and practices globally and as such will directly impact how Wolt will grow in 2021 and beyond. You’ll be leading a Talent Acquisition team of soon-to-be +50 amazing Talent Acquisition professionals across multiple sites, in Europe and Asia. You’d work closely with our business leadership, to ensure our Talent Acquisition function is geared to fulfill the extremely ambitious growth plans from our different business teams. Finally, you’d be responsible for ensuring we are able to attract top talent across all of our geographies and teams, whilst maintaining a best-in-class candidate experience across all roles and functions.
What you'll be doing
- Leading our entire global Talent Acquisition function, covering everything between designing, owning, and executing our talent attraction strategy and solid tactical execution.
- Leading the talent acquisition team of +50 talent acquisition professionals globally, spread across multiple locations, in the Product and Operations talent acquisition teams. Being responsible for the ongoing development of the talent acquisition team to match the evolving business needs.
- Being responsible for fulfilling our extremely ambitious headcount and growth plans and ensuring the team, processes, and overall talent acquisition approach is geared for continued success
- Owning recruiting-related KPIs, tools, and processes such as applicant tracking and management reporting. Overall, we expect you to have a strong view of what technology and KPIs a modern talent acquisition should rely on in a modern company like ours.
- Overall ensuring that we as an organization provide the best possible candidate experience to all of our candidates in all of our open positions, independent of e.g. the role seniority or location.
- Owning the area of Employer Branding and together with e.g. our Brand and Marketing teams working on ensuring we can utilize our employer brand to attract talent across all of our geographies and teams.
- Acting as the single most important link between Wolt’s leadership and the recruiting team. Therefore, you have to deeply understand our business and what kind of people are needed at all levels of the company.
Our humble expectations
- You’ve previously built or been very closely involved in scaling a talent acquisition function in an international company that has grown +100% year-over-year and seen a significant growth spurt upwards from a level of 1000–2,000 employees.
- You have strong expertise in leading a talent acquisition team and setting up its processes, in a global, multi-country environment.
- You’ve been responsible for management reporting as well as designing, setting up, following, and acting upon talent acquisition related KPIs.
- You have experience from an environment where the variety of open positions we hire for is massive and spread across 20+ countries.
- Wolt is a tech company at heart, which means that experience and expertise in tech recruiting is highly valued.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
- Join our team either in our HQ in Helsinki or in Berlin.
The application deadline is September, 3rd.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria, Talent Acquisition Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.