Are you a team player with great communication skills and experience in a customer-facing or logistics role? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional service and building a support backbone of one of the Europe’s fastest growing teach companies? If you answer yes, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 160 cities across EMEA, servicing over 11 M registered users. Our journey within Czechia and Slovakia started with our Prague launch in the summer of 2018. Since then, we’ve expanded to several cities across both countries and following this immense growth, we’re on the verge of forming a new separate support team for the Slovak market.
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As a part of our freshly forming support team, we expect you to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our partners and customers and also establish a solid foundation for what is to become the biggest country team.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support team members and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing:
- Handling customer, restaurant and courier support together with the team.
- Developing and improving the support functionality in order to achieve great results and brilliant user experience.
- Helping with other things that pop up, such as providing support for our restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week.
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award winning Operations team.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are passionate about service, enjoy working and engaging with people and you would like to become a cornerstone of a newly forming team.
- Fluent in Slovakian and able to work in English as well.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The basic (fixed) wage component is EUR 1,200 (brutto) monthly.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.