Are you a service-focused sales person that’s looking for your next challenge? Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
This is an opportunity to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business in Greece. We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019 and we've now expanded into multiple other cities - including Patra earlier this year. To continue our expansion in Patra we're now looking for an Area Manager to drive our business in both the restaurant & retail sectors - we want you to get involved in a bit of everything!
Sales and business development will be your biggest focus areas but you'll also need to jump into other areas like operations as well - we're not looking for you to know everything when you start but a will to learn and wanting to take ownership for your work are essential. A field sales background would definitely be an advantage but we can teach you the rest, we want someone who's ambitious and looking to jump on board this super exciting journey with us!
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants & retailers that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified restaurants & retailers.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside our account management team.
- Jumping to help the local operations team when needed.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Your background might consist of 2-3 years field sales, business development, concierge, events management or as a sales manager within hospitality.
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.