Head of Support
Do you have a proven track record of driving change and problem-solving? Can you combine strategic thinking with an hands-on attitude? Do you enjoy working with others, acting as a solid team leader with experience in managing a young and high-performing team? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners or purchase goods from different retailers, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. We have more than 55,000 restaurants and retail partners in our portfolio as well as over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries covering more than 210 cities.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016. Our support team consists of five team leads and around 50 Support Associates who help our users, merchants and courier partners all over Sweden - seven days a week. At Wolt, our support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. It is therefore the fastest growing team within the company and will continue to grow in the coming years.
As such, we are currently looking for a new Head of Support to lead Sweden’s whole support organization! As part of Wolt Sweden’s leadership team, you will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Operations, Restaurant & Retail teams, Wolt at Work and Marketing to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service, ranging from our customers to our partners. In addition, you will work with the Global Support function on best practices, product and feature improvements taking the support function to the new level.
If you are intrigued by this and believe that you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you will be doing
- Manage, mentor & motivate: You will manage several teams within the support organisation. This includes acting as a sparring partner for the Support Team Leads and helping them raise the bar in their teams.
- Problem solving: You will be both reactive and proactive with incoming and foreseen problems that may occur in support. You will influence a solution-oriented mindset and ensure we are implementing best practices and ways of working.
- Driving performance: You will be central to ensure that we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners. Your analytical mindset will leverage our data and metrics to identify business improvements and to set the right expectations.
- Strategize and execute: You will utilise our internal data tools to help you develop a sustainable strategy then execute on it. Your focus will be on constant improvements and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners.
- Grow your organisation and support teams: You design the organisational setup that facilitates further scale and preps us for success. Also, you have a strong eye for talent as you will be hiring the right people to grow your support team.
- Scale smart: We will grow the size of the team, and in order to cope with demand, we need to do things smarter day by day.
- You will report to Wolt Sweden’s CEO and be part of the leadership team.
Our humble expectations
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establish a completely new segment in Sweden - acting as an entrepreneur and problem solver, not being deterred by set-backs.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are second-nature.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things. Further, you form decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience within sales is a plus but not a requirement.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and let us get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue - apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.