Sales Associate, Retail
Are you a service-minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Finland ever since we launched in 2015. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. As such, we are looking for Sales Associates to strengthen our retail team and grow our portfolio of retail partners.
What you’ll be doing
- Make outbound calls to new prospective retail partners
- Negotiate and sign up new merchants for a partnership with Wolt
- Organize the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt
- Assist Retail Partnership Managers with their day-to-day tasks and launches
- Handling incoming correspondence and forwarding it to the right teams
- Collaborating with the team about how we could work smarter while staying customer focused
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer-service focused role, preferably telesales and/or field sales
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that this is a 6 months fixed-term employment with possibility of extension.
The final application deadline is 28th November, but we will start reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.