Support Associate - Part-time
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
We're currently looking for Support Associate to join our Support team in Tel Aviv! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
Our humble expectations
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 24/7.
We require that you submit at-least 3 shifts a week.
- This position requires working from our TLV office (subjected to covid 19 restrictions).
- Availability to begin working immediately (between a week- 2 weeks from hiring).
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award-winning Operations team
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You have excellent writing and spelling skills with strong keyboarding expertise
- You're an expert when it comes to Tel Aviv's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and able to work in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 100 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.